Anna “Annie” Traut (nee Petkac) born in Grassflat, PA, resided in Cleveland, OH most of her adult life. Living in AZ with her daughter and son-in-law in recent years, she passed away peacefully in her Fountain Hills home. She died on January 16, 2021 at the age of 96.
She is predeceased by her loving husband Robert J Traut and siblings Andrew, Mary, Jewel, Joe, and Jake.
She is lovingly remembered by her sister and best friend Peggy, son Robert (Susan) daughter Marylee (Bruce), her grandchildren Jennifer (Stephan), Danielle (George), Robert (Kristin), her great grandchildren Wyatt, Anna, Jack, Jackson, Estelle, Jesse, Charlotte, Violet, and Ellie as well as her nieces, nephews, and cousins. She was fiercely devoted to family and loved each one of you.
Funeral Mass will be held at St. Maria Goretti Catholic Church in Scottsdale, AZ. The Mass will be streamed and viewable on the Whitney & Murphy Funeral Home Facebook page, Tuesday 1/26/21 @ 11:00am (MST)/ 1:00pm (EST). She will be buried with her husband at St. Francis Catholic Cemetery in Phoenix, AZ. Condolences may be expressed at www.whitneymurphyfuneralhome.com.
The loss is immeasurable but so is the love left behind.
- We are saddened to hear the news of the passing of Ann. A dear … by Mike Thomas
- I never met a kinder, sweeter person than Ann. I always felt … by Lisa Martin
- I am so sorry for your loss and our loss of a lovely lady whom … by Joanne Bethancourt Allen
- Sending our love, prayers, and deepest sympathy. Love, Krupa … by Krupa Family
- I would like to offer my condolences to all the family members … by Andy Hovan