Timothy A. Mavis 56, of Phoenix passed away on September 10, 2021 at Chandler Regional Hospital. He was born September 13, 1964 in Bryan, OH, the son of Robert and Francis (Ickes) Mavis. Timothy graduated from Fairview High School Class of 1983. On May 7, 1993 he married Rebecca Goebel in Las Vegas, NV. They moved to Phoenix in 1999. He was long time owner of Mark’s Luggage Repair. Surviving in addition to his wife and parents are his children Brandi Girardot of Phoenix, Joseph (Joy) Goebel of Antwerp, OH, Autumn (Jeremy) Wildhart of Tiffin, OH, Nicholas (Maria Jimenez) Mavis, Dakota Mavis, Riley Mavis and Adam Mavis all of Phoenix. 11 Grandchildren: Haylee Girardot, Peyton, Natalie, Zander and Krew Wildhart, Dominique and Carter Mavis, Jackson Berkeley, David, Chase & Imogyn Budd. 2 Brothers Todd (Kristin) Mavis Farmer, OH, Tony (Alvaro Martinez) Mavis Houston, TX 3 Sisters Becky Mavis Farmer, OH, Rachelle (Thomas) VanAuken Bryan, OH and Jennifer Mavis Farmer, OH. And many nieces and nephews. He was preceded in death by his grandparents.
He will be greatly missed and loved dearly by his family and friends. Timothy had a big heart and a quirky personality. He loved his children and especially his grandchildren.
A Visitation will be held from 12 – 2pm on Thursday, September 16, 2021 at Whitney & Murphy Funeral Home, 4800 E. Indian School Rd., Phoenix, AZ.
- To Tim’s family and friends: And he opened his mouth and … by Greg Garver
- To Uncle Junior, Aunt Fran, cousins Todd, Becky, Shelly, Tony, … by Julie Kosters
- So sorry to hear this! Praying for peace and comfort to all the … by Tim Mosier
- Sympathy to friends and family of Tim. by Lane Heist
- So sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers for comfort for the … by Pat ( rhoden) Ayers
- To Jr, Fran, Todd, Toni, Becky, Shelly and Jennifer and To … by Mary Garver