Our beautiful daughter Hazel went to Heaven after 9 short months on August 10, 2020. She was a true fighter as she battled her short illness with all her might. She was truly loved and our lives will never be the same. In such a short time she touched many lives. We would like to thank everyone who cared for her and to all who have showed such love and support to our family.
Hazel leaves behind her parents Nick and Kaitlyn Kalil, grandparents John and Kimberly Kalil, Pete and Anita Zimmer, great- grandfather Alfred Molson, great-grandmother Mary Eder and great-grandmother Lois Tackett and numerous other family members.
Funeral Mass for Hazel will be celebrated at 10:30 A.M. with remembrances beginning at 10:15 A.M. on Monday, August 17, 2020 at Saint Theresa Catholic Church, 5045 E. Thomas Rd, Phx. Interment will follow at Saint Francis Catholic Cemetery. We will always remain #HAZELSTRONG. Rest well our darling Angel.
- Nick & Kaitlyn, Words cannot even begin to express our … by Pat & Laurie Conklin
- Nick and Kaitlyn Please accept our condolences and sympathy … by Bill Brewer
- Dear Nick and Kaitlyn, and Grandpa John, Please accept our … by Bob Joncas
- Sending my deepest sympathy to Kaitlyn, Nick and everyone that … by Lynn Fisher ( a friend of The Tatro Family)
- May God lift you with His healing hands and surround you with … by Elizabeth Seabolt
- You are in my thoughts and prayers by Mary Eder