Rudolph “Rudy” Granados, 71 years old, passed away on January 8, 2021. He was born in Phoenix, Arizona to parents Ralph II and Louise Granados. He was preceded in death by his two sons, Rudy Jr. and Michael, sister, Rosalie and his parents. He is survived by his siblings Ralph III, Barbara and his children, Andre, Sarah (Richard), Bernadette (Bret) and Tomacina. He leaves behind 11 grandchildren.
Visitation will be held on Saturday, January 23, 2021 at Whitney & Murphy Funeral Home, 4800 East Indian School Road in Phoenix, from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM. To best protect the health of those in attendance, please wear a face mask as per the CDC guidelines regarding the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Our deepest and most heartfelt sympathy. Our prayers are with … by Toni Granados Cassadas
- Our prayers and condolences to the Granados family. Jim and … by Stephanie Gallardo
- We are so sorry for your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are … by Jean Ray
- Rest In Peace my sweet brother in Christ, Rudy you were a great … by Veronica Romero
- So sad to hear this news buddy. You were such a nice guy and … by Erika Ness
- Our deepest heartfelt condolences to the family. RIP Rudy by Raymond Buchanan