Helen Furka, always loving, always loved, passed away at the age of 100. A retired restaurant owner of Ham’s Bar & Restaurant. She was preceded in death by her husband, George, and 3 brothers. Surviving family include her daughters, Georgia (Gary) and Suzanne; 3 grandchildren; 6 great grandchildren; 2 great great grandchildren; one brother (Alex); numerous dearly loved and cherished nieces, nephews and a goddaughter (Nadine). Services will be private. In lieu of flowers, donations are suggested to the following: The Salvation Army, Gary Sinise Foundation or Wreaths Across America.
- Thank you Helen, thank you George for my happy place during the … by Ben Elder
- To the Furka clan- Your mother Helen was truly one in a … by Richard W. Baldwin
- Helen made the best ribs in town!! This wonderful lady will be … by Mary “Jan” Fuentes
- Helen was one of the kindest and friendliest women we have ever … by Susan K Yadon
- If you ever had the pleasure of meeting Helen then consider … by Jamie Valimont
- Plus 2 more…